Saturday 25 February 2012

Interior Decorating








    I haven't decorated since the summer and even then, my walls are too uneven to paint so, on goes the wallpaper. My friend Jess had put off painting her room for a rather long time so we went round to offer some help and these are the pictures from it.
    The room started off a light purple and we had to apply two or three coats to the walls to cover that up and as we are no experts and only had one proper roller between us, it was both fun, tiring and therapeutic.Three walls were being converted to a plain white and the other an incredibly bright green.
   Painting houses is really my type of thing and I started to plan my ideal house although because i'd have the choice, I'd probably be constantly changing everything around because I'm constantly getting new ideas which, given the freedom I would probably create. My house will be the extension of my art work.

No comments:

Post a Comment