Tuesday 7 February 2012

Thinking Space

    I have been writing everything down on paper recently instead of potentially sharing it with the world and I prefer that, because I can write what I want without worrying about who will read it. I know that no one will ever read that so I can be completely honest on paper and then, those thoughts are gone. Any anger I was feeling at the time, it's gone and there is no evidence of that for anyone to see. 
   
 To me, a notebook is like extra thinking space which, for someone like me is ideal as I think too much but don't remember enough so I like looking back through the years and seeing the person that I used to be and for me, that helps me to ground myself because sometimes, I end up doing something without thinking about how much it might hurt someone while absent mindedly trying to please everyone which, as I have come to realise is impossible. 

No comments:

Post a Comment